Related Posts with Thumbnails

I am not feeling well. I feel colds and coughs are looming over my weary body. I hope my natural immune system will be able to fight the sickness before it worsens...

I will hit the sack for now. The birthday party preparation that was held last Saturday for the little one, took toll on me. I am just feeling the tiredness and lack of sleep right now.

After the celebration I was really tired that I woke up at ten in the morning the next day. Then today i did the laundry for more than half of the day.

Tomorrow there are pending tasks again.

Maybe it is time to slow down tonight. I will sleep before twelve midnight for a change!

3 comments
  1. Anonymous May 5, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

    hi hails! i hope you're feeling a lot better now, hirap maging mommy ano?

    i got you tagged nga pala
    http://liz.mommyslittlecorner.com/2008/05/tribute-to-mothers.html

    see yah.

  2. Maria Justine May 5, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

    hope you will feel better sooN!just take a lot of rest :)

  3. Anonymous May 6, 2008 at 3:16 AM  

    so sorry to hear ur not feeling ok. dropping here to let you know il pick up the tag when i get back from work. get well soon