Related Posts with Thumbnails

What If?

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Being at home and managing my own time is such a treat for me. That is how I feel for now.
I know i have to eventually rethink and revive my plans for myself or my career. In fact, in one of the conversations with my sister, who happens to be a hard-core career woman, she asked me: "So what do you plan to do now?"

I was taken aback by her question. Astounded was the least word to use. Having had just two weeks of my entire year's leave of absence made me retreat into my self and ask the same question over and over after the brief encounter. I just told her I was about to take my time cause I plan to homeschool my kids anyway, so no way that I am up to grab a new career or route now. I just want to be blogging at home for the moment.

But there are actually endless possibilities that are doable right now.Except for having a new baby the list is long for the things I can actually do: I can write online, sell some goodies I make, set up a retail business, go back to school, engage in freelance writing activities, engage my kids into sports, establish a new food business like i used to have, and many many other tasks possible.
One thing has been agreed by me and hubby: should the money we await for our down payment comes, we will get a mortgage to start building a small house for our family.

1 comments
  1. Utah Mommy April 20, 2008 at 7:46 AM  

    Hi Hailey, how are you? Hope all is well with you today. I am here reading your interesting new update. Have a blessed day!

    By the way can you please update my links here, here's the 3 links i have, http://stoutds.com http://senelrads.com and http://situlas.com You have been added to these 3 sites of mine and the links that you added here doesn't exist no more. So please if you could replace my links here with these 3 sites i would really appreciate it. Thank you!