Related Posts with Thumbnails



My hubby and I went out of town today. We traveled about 180+ kilometers to visit the wake of his uncle. It was a tiring journey but quite a break from my routine, though.
His uncle will be buried tomorrow. He died because of colon cancer. He is still young but he was too sick to live.
During the journey to and from home, i was quietly reflecting. Life is too short indeed. Thus, i promise to:

love more dearly

express love frequently

serve better than necessary

enjoy every minute with my family

talk to my mom often

assure my loved ones of my love

cherish moments as temporary

laugh more often


Just my two cents.



(image from www.bestdealinsurance.co.uk)

4 comments
  1. Anonymous April 4, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

    Indeed lovely promises. I would like to do all of that too. :)

    hope your doin great. just droppin here.

    - Nelle

  2. Anonymous April 4, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

    oh what a difficult moment

    Good you can find the love

  3. Moms Life Blog April 4, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

    check this out http://groovyworldpage.com

    OFW Loans and to be A Loan Agent:) to earn up to P50,000 a month. check that site...

  4. Sophiagurl April 4, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

    sometimes death has to stare us in the face and say...life is meant to be lived or else come face the consequences.

    Indeed life is too short...and making the most of every waking moment is something we should all enjoy and strive to do!

    I wish you a happy, peaceful and healthy life. =) God bless!