Related Posts with Thumbnails

Since Tuesday i have claimed my one year leave of absence from work. Thus i have my own time at home. I have been rather glued to the laptop like there is no tomorrow. I cannot seem to detach myself from going online. Thus, my eyes hurt and my back aches from too much surfing and blogging.

It is still a relaxed time for me because mt two kids are on vacation faraway. However i think i need to be more disciplined when it comes to managing my time at home. Having too much time online will deprive my family of my attention and care. Bad.

Next week i plan to really put some self-discipline. I need to catch up with my domestic chores and errands. Maybe i just got too excited with the idea that i am now free to manage my own time and not restricted by my job!!

1 comments
  1. PinayWAHM April 3, 2008 at 5:46 PM  

    Ah...I hear ya...It is surely a challenge to do this. I still struggle from time to time but I am getting better at it. I am on rehab right now...haha...blogging rehab...

    TC

    Juliana