Related Posts with Thumbnails


































My Little One has probably sensed that i was silent all morning. She keeps doing all her usual activities like role playing, talking, drawing and putting more clutter around the house. I just let her be. Then she biked outside for a while.She came inside because rain started to pour.

By noon time she came up to our room while i was taking my few minutes of rest. She asked me if i was okay. And I said "yes" then she handed over her masterpiece to me.

Wow!

Kids truly know better ways to appease us, more than we perceive them to be.

I am a proud Momma.

4 comments
  1. KCee April 5, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

    Your little one is so sweet :) It really feels great when our kids take time to cheer us up.

    My daughter is also fond of giving me masterpieces every now and then. I'd like to share with you the most recent one here.

    Cheers!

  2. Anonymous April 5, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

    wow hails! yan ang super pagod buster, walang tatalo dyan ;)

    happy weekend!

  3. Anonymous April 5, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

    hello..mzta na po....ingat...

  4. Anonymous April 5, 2008 at 5:45 PM  

    awwwww, that is so sweet. kids have unique ways of expressing love and affection.