Related Posts with Thumbnails

Loving My Used Car

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I am one of those who own used cars . And I am mighty proud of that. Let me tell you why.
One generous soul, in the person of my sister, gave us this blessing last year. Just like that; at the drop of a hat we are car owner. She is really one good giver and that is why she receives so many blessings in return for her generosity. She has so much blessings that she can afford to splurge my other siblings into travels abroad and expensive leisure. With that she gives everyone of us in the family the adage: The more you give, the more you will receive. True indeed, she has received more blessings one can ever asks for.
Anyway, after almost one year we still have the car. My kids love the idea that we can go places whenever we want and indeed our car has serviced us more than we can ask for. Right now, it just needs some tender loving care. Repairs can be done and repainting can also help. We are just waiting for our meager savings to accumulate a little interest and we are off to do the necessary repairs for our car. These days, even used cars are really investments.

1 comments
  1. Marie April 10, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

    very nice of your sister.... that is really correct, the more we give the more blessings we receive...

    dropping by here at nangungumusta...