Related Posts with Thumbnails

Young, free and...married. LOL. Those words are still apt to describe me! Or is it only me who thinks so?34 is young,right? I am free and of course been married for the last eleven years. Yup. I should be shouting that from the top of the trees.

Nothing much happened today.

I was out of the house though, for the most part of the day. Hubby and I rode his Honda XRM and drove under the scorching heat of the sun. It was fun. It felt different to just...be! It felt strange to do this at our age, but who cares? Would we wait until we are 70 to experience such?

See that logo on the upper most right side of this blog? Million Dollar Blog list, yes. I listed my blogs there.

So what's with you today?

6 comments
  1. Vhiel April 21, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

    thanks for trading links with me.. your link is up now too..

    Do you think you can change the name on your blogroll to Can of Thoughts instead of my name? :)

    thanks.

    Vhiel
    Can of Thoughts
    Designs By Vhiel

  2. PinayWAHM April 21, 2008 at 10:24 AM  

    Hi Hailey..

    I'm older than you and I still think I'm young..hahaha...

    Do take care and enjoy your week.

    Juliana

  3. Anonymous April 21, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

    Not a lot going on here today. Just trying to catch up on my blog visiting. And 34 is NOT old. I'm 20 years older and still have some life in me. *lol*

  4. Anonymous April 21, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

    tagged you here hai

    http://www.macheriefrancine.com/?p=970

  5. Ozzy's Mom April 21, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

    hi hailey!
    ^_^

    i'm good. thanks. 11 years of marriage? wow.

  6. PinayWAHM April 22, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

    Just hopping here again...


    Hope you're having a great week.

    Juliana