Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Now?

Wednesday, April 30, 2008




I am still in a bind whether to homeschool my kids or not. I only have three weeks to decide. I can't seem to make up my mind over this matter. But I know I have to face the fact that I am the only one who can decide on this matter.


What should it be? How should I decide? How will my choice affect my kids in the long run? Should I homeschool my kids? What will be the advantages if I don't?
Every time I ask hubby he says I know better thus he is leaving the decision up to me. I shelved the decision about a month ago, but I am now faced with the idea that: it is time to decide!

So what now?

(image from www.cateringdirectuk.co.uk )

2 comments
  1. Anonymous April 30, 2008 at 4:11 AM  

    hi there visiting you here before going my butt to work. have a good day

  2. Heart of Rachel April 30, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

    Perhaps you can talk to other homeschooling moms to give you an idea of what it is like. It might help you with your decision.