Related Posts with Thumbnails

Francine, gave me this tag. Thanks so much girl!
I do not consider myself a well-traveled person , yet. Although I love getting short vacations every now and then I am glad I found out what kind of traveler I am. Truly one of my dream tour is Europe especially Paris and Venice! Hopefully, I get to be there sooner than I want to!




Your Travel Personality Is: The Sophisticate



You're well educated and cultured, and the places you travel to reflect that.

You appreciate the best art, food, architecture, and local flavor.

A true traveler, you are destined to be multi-lingual and very worldly.


It is, however, true that I like to discover new adventures which involve food and art. I would like to think that I am open-minded when it comes to other people's cultures.
Can I find out about Arlene, Jen and Kcee?

2 comments
  1. Sunshinelene April 29, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

    thank you, Hails. my result is EASY GOING. hehehehe

  2. KCee May 3, 2008 at 3:37 AM  

    Thanks Hailey! Just posted this one. Please check it out. :)