Related Posts with Thumbnails

It is our fifth day of brisk walking. Hubby and I started this brisk walking last week. For this week we had three days in a row. Last week we were only able to walk for two days, due to sudden rainfall.

Hopefully we will be able to sustain our routine. We both want to lose weight. He likes to trim his belly and I like to shed off a few pounds. Being in front of the computer most of the time makes me lethargic and feeling heavy.

If not for the unpredictable weather we could have completed our two-week plan of brisk walking. We just need discipline and we can achieve our goals.

3 comments
  1. JonaBQ April 30, 2008 at 8:24 AM  

    jumped from WW link love...
    congratulations! it really takes a lot of discipline. i believe you both can do it :D

  2. PinayWAHM April 30, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

    Goodluck on that. I think you're doing good. How I wish we can do that too. Hopefully when we're in the new place, we'll have time to do that. Wishful thinking ata...

    Juliana

  3. Mimi May 2, 2008 at 5:41 AM  

    good luck with your walking...I know it is hard to stay motivated...