Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogging Pleasure and More

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I just got my revenues from blogging for the month of March. I am so giddy about the fact that this leisure of mine has brought enough revenue for me. What can be more rewarding than being able to earn for myself from the thing which keep me motivated: writing.

For most bloggers out there, let us not deny the fact that more than the pleasure of meeting online friends or social circle, it's not uncommon for us bloggers to tap into our blog and make it as one of our way to generate economics. In fact since this year started, I have been able to maximize my blog through blog marketing or blog advertising . And I have just discovered another service that can facilitate economic stream.
From now on, this hobby is what we can call a blend of pleasure and business. I love it!

3 comments
  1. Anonymous April 2, 2008 at 6:42 AM  

    Indeed, but be cautious that G is gunning after blogs who are selling links or participating on paid reviews. In anyway, let's just enjoy blogging :-D

  2. Unknown April 2, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

    hi sis, congrats and keep monetizing your blog...and keep earning more dollars...hehehehe..

    btw, i linked you up here, i hope you'll do the same...hehehe...thanks a lot!

  3. Anonymous April 2, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

    good for you. it's business with pleasure.