Related Posts with Thumbnails

My youngest is sick again. She is having asthma attacks again. She has been throwing up since this morning. I pity her. How i wish i can take her place and be the one in pain.

Guess i will be off from work again. Times like this i really have to be with her 24 hours for her medicine and constant supervision. It's tough for both of us. But i am really in panic deep down when she is like this.

I do hope someday she overcomes these attacks. So she can live a normal active lifestyle.

5 comments
  1. Sunshinelene March 2, 2008 at 7:11 AM  

    sad to haer about your baby. i haven[t experience taking care of someone with asthma but i cn fully feel your anxiousness as i have many frends with kids who are have asthma attacks from tiem to time. hope she is better now.

    btw, i don't see your google rank. maybe tomorrow from work ic an see it. my connection is crawling. :)

    nite hails, am so tired now.

  2. Whiney Momma March 2, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

    So sorry to hear this. Hopefully she gets past it soon!!

  3. Anonymous March 2, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

    I wish her well....

  4. J March 3, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

    sorry to hear about your youngest condition. my nephew and niece used to be asthmatic, but they're over it. now that they're in their teens, wala na.

    have a contest running on my blgos, baka feel mo sumali.

  5. Heart of Rachel March 6, 2008 at 3:55 AM  

    I hope your baby is feeling much better now. Take care!