Related Posts with Thumbnails

Here are the pictures of my little one during the trips we made around Philippine provinces Batangas and Quezon, respectively.
Well, what can you say about these pictures/poses?





During the trips she was the gang's chatter box. She never had a quiet moment. I was always caught off guard with her questions and queries. Relatives who were with us during the trip had the taste of how it is to be her parent. It's not easy to be expected with all the answers, but it is totally a challenge.

4 comments
  1. Anonymous March 23, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

    Too cute!

  2. Amel March 24, 2008 at 7:28 AM  

    She's one little model. So photogenic! ;-D

  3. Anonymous March 25, 2008 at 7:26 PM  

    Hailey, she's a knockout!

    I love it when kids play around like that.

  4. PinayWAHM March 26, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

    Ha! Don't I know what you're talking about when you say: chatterbox.

    Anyway, about the homeschooling. My husband and I believe it's better than sending your kids to a regular school. You know how it is to teach more 10 kids in a class. Much as we want to touch base with all of our students, it's just not possible all the time.

    I'm just a bit overwhelmed at the moment with everything happening around here. We're moving in a few weeks and she's turning 6 so we have to make a decision ASAP.

    Anyway, goodluck with your leave and your soon to be 'new career'...that of a full time WAHM like me. I'm sure you will thrive.

    Your little girl is really cute and a ham I might add. I have one just like that around here...

    TC..

    Juliana