Related Posts with Thumbnails

I find this tag very sensible. It lets me be grateful for the people around me. So my thanks for Juliana for including me in the list.
What am i grateful for? There are innumerable things that i am grateful for but here are the top five:

To my parents, especially my Mama (and Papa who died 15 years ago)- I am grateful. In spite, despite of how i was and all life's in-between, they were there.

I will not forget my 7 siblings for this! Because your weirdness and presence keep me as myself and grateful for all the help you give.

My husband because he accepts me without ifs and buts.He understands my idiosyncrasies., moods and imperfections but loves me anyway. Yay!

My Tres Marias, Frances, Sophia and Emmanuelle! . Even if i am the most imperfect Mom they can only have, they give me reason to be a better person. Everyday, they never fail to show how me how rosy life tomorrow is! Thanks for your presence...

All my friends, real or virtual, should be mentioned here. They accept me because i am me.
Blogosphere people! Yes, because you all keep me excited, thrilled and truly grateful everyday!

Now here are the friends i like to invite to do this tag:
Arlene
Liza
Liza of Mommy's little Corner
Juliana
ChocMintGirl
Grace
Mitch of Etc Atbp
Ruby
Rachel's dot com
Nancy's Peaceful Mind
Jenny
Vina of on a Wonderful Day

In order to be able to achieve and maintain happiness we need to, actively, be able to do two things: Complain and then let go (Dump the baggage, the roadblocks to happiness.) Express Gratitude (The open expression of gratitude promotes happiness.) After all everyone has something to be grateful for and/or something to complain about. If you would like to share, please follow the appropriate link and do so: “Are You Grateful?”, “Complain Complain Complain.”
Add your name to the current List of Contributors: 1-Attitude, the Ultimate Power 2-Max 3-DianaCA’s Metamorphoses 4-Mental Poo 5-My Thoughts 6-Baba Doodlius 7-Wake Up America 8-Life is a Roller Coaster 9-Life is beautiful 10-Pinay Mommy Online 11-Nelle-LucidCreativity 12- Juliana of PinayWahm 13. Hailey of Hailey's Beats and Bits 14. NEXT please

4 comments
  1. Heart of Rachel March 30, 2008 at 6:20 AM  

    Thanks Hailey for the tag. I just posted it.

    Thank you for sharing your own heartfelt list that you are grateful for.

  2. J. March 30, 2008 at 6:49 AM  

    Thanks Hailey for this tag. I appreciate this. :-)

    I got you tagged too. :-)
    http://jenaspacio.blogspot.com/2008/03/make-more-friends.html

  3. Liz March 30, 2008 at 11:29 AM  

    Hailey!!!! Maldita !!! (laughs), hindi ka rin galit mag tag huh, talagang 2 pa huh ;) anyway, i appreciate it. hindi ako galit joke lang yun, lol. i will try to do this, and i'll get back to you when it's up ;)

    thanks sis!

  4. Anonymous March 30, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

    Done with the tag na po! Thanks for including Etc Atbp! I really need it hehe!