Related Posts with Thumbnails

I went out today. Out of my comfort zone and routine, i went to the mall with my family. Of course i enjoyed the trip. I enjoyed being with my family.
Then i suddenly realized, i ought to love myself more often than i usually do. I owe myself its due attention and respect. I ought to "splurge" for myself too; cause most of the time i think for the other members of my family more often, than i think of myself.
How about you? How often do you think of yourself? Do you think more of others than yourself or vice versa? It is hard to think straight and answer my own questions...

3 comments
  1. Anonymous March 22, 2008 at 9:31 AM  

    hello hailey! just stopping by to greet you happy easter...tc! and by the way, favor please, mind updating my roselle's blog link to http://www.rosellesblog.com.. please.. thanks a bunch

  2. Anonymous March 22, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

    ay meron bang myself? hahaha. parang hindi ko na alam yun ah ;)

    i hope you have a blessed easter. ^_^

  3. Anonymous March 22, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

    we tend to think of others first ahead of our selves. that's the woman in us I guess. I think it's even more so when you have children.

    I have always maintained a good balance of thinking of others and myself. It feels good to be able to share and still feel good while doing it because you know you're also taking care of yourself.

    ay ang gulo ko 'no? as for your question sa CV, yes, if it's submitted online, any scrupulous party can gain access to anything online. nowadays, kahit nga fake na IP address can be set up. anything is possible in the world wide web.