Related Posts with Thumbnails

The summer heat is quite unbearable for my youngest child. Yesterday, she just played outside with two of our neighbor’s kids. They played around three o clock in the afternoon. It was such a enjoyable time for her to interact, so we let them play.

We thought we just gave her the time of her life, only to find out that last night she was sleepless due to an asthma attack. We were all sleepless. She was really down she had to spend the night sitting up. She looked so tired today. She is still catching her breath.

Maybe it was the heat. Or maybe she got exhausted playing. Now, she has been on bed all day. And I am very, very down too. How I wish we can just trade places right now. Sob.

1 comments
  1. PinayWAHM March 31, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

    Hi Hailey...

    Isn't it awful to see our little ones not feeling well. I wish exactly the same when my girl is not feeling well. But sometimes there are things we can't do as mothers and that's one of them. I hope she's feeling better now and so are you.

    Take care...hoping you'll have better days during the week..

    Juliana