Related Posts with Thumbnails

Gifts

Sunday, March 30, 2008

It is already April in a few days' time. Time truly flies like a wind. It was like just the Christmas season yesterday, yet it has been four months already. Where did the days go? In no time we are halfway the year again. Then it will be Christmas season again. How funny it is to know that everyone has gotten old by another year. Me? I have not felt it at all. LOL.
Come June which is just three months away, my mother will be celebrating her birthday. She will be 67 years old already. The last fifteen years, she has spent alone as a widow. One tough cookie, my mom is.
Now I am thinking of what to give her for her birthday. Maybe I can give her something that she would use or something that she will fancy. She is not really into too much fancy things. Seldom does she wear the jewelries my siblings have given her. She is not into high fashion kind of thing.
I am thinking of giving her QRay bracelet. It has natural comfortable fit and lighter weight that she might love. I can order it online and that is the most convenient part.

1 comments
  1. Anonymous March 30, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

    Hi there...Just visiting here and reading some of your posts...Good day! :)