Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friendship Chain

Thursday, March 13, 2008




This is the easy way and the fastest way to :

1. Make your Authority Technorati explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.

Rules :

1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.

4.Picturing of Life
2. Juliana’s Site 3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future.4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space5.My Family is my Life 6. My Life is Peachy 7. Me and my two boys 8. Paul, Toni and Lance - Bridging the Distance 9. Our Growing Family, 10.
Sweetbites by bang11. Hailey's Beats and Bits


Can Arlene of Midlife Dancing , Liza of Moms...check Nyo! and Juliana of Pinay WAHM, tag along?

2 comments
  1. Liz March 14, 2008 at 2:42 AM  

    thanks for the tag hailey but i've already done this, ibang batch nga lang ;)

    thanks for always remembering me, i appreciate it.

    take care and happy friday!

  2. Lady Blueberry March 16, 2008 at 11:51 PM  

    Hi, Hailey! Have added you in my new blog. Hope you'll do the same he he... :D

    Btw, nice new look...