Related Posts with Thumbnails

Comparing Web Hosting

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I think one of the key factors of having a successful blog is to have a very reliable web host. That’s one thing I realized when I was trying to start up my other blog with its own domain name. However for me that is not that well versed with all the web host details out there, I normally ask for my hubby’s opinion on this (actually, I let him deal with all the details).

So when I came across an article about a guide to web hosting, I came to a conclusion that its not that complicated at all. I have to say that Kaushal’s guide was quite helpful although there was only three compared hosting companies. For a newbie like me in this area, that is already a lot of information to digest. Check it out and evaluate from your experience on what is the perfect hosting site base on your wants and needs.

0 comments