Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our school called it half-day. Thus i was able to go home by lunch time and do some blogging. It's almost the end of the school year here in our place and students are excited to take their vacations.
My kids have no plans for the summer vacation yet. Although they love it when they go to their grandparents' house or their cousins' place. My second daughter wants to take up martial arts classes, but i am still undecided about the idea.
Previous summers were spent in variation for my girls: ballet, swimming, football etc. But they are a little grown now so i do not know what the eldest wants. Let's just see.

1 comments
  1. HiPnCooLMoMMa February 22, 2008 at 8:28 AM  

    martial arts is good i think, self defense sa magulong mundo.

    my daughter wants to join trumpets at the Podium...she keeps on bugging me