Related Posts with Thumbnails

I used to be very flaccid about political or social issues that beset my country. Not because i am plainly non-partisan but because i have always believed that life will go on for me, with or without politics. I plainly believe, too, that life is simple. So why punish myself with so much rumpus?

Latest issues on corruption and under the table deals(senate hearing and all about NBN deal) however, kept me on my toes.

Why?

First, because of the greed of the government officials will truly affect the lives of my children, eventually. Not today, but in the next few years perhaps...

Second, it is strange how these very officials who have been elected supposedly by the people and for the people strike a deal only for their financial gains?

Thirdly, it is teaching my children indirectly that greed is an acceptable value for those who are in power.

I do not know if i am being reactive. Who is not, anyway?
I know it's not over till it's over, but will it ever be over?

12 comments
  1. HiPnCooLMoMMa February 11, 2008 at 6:11 AM  

    hhhmmm passive na ako dyan...pero nakakatuwa at nakakagigil makinig ng mga arguments nila...oh well

  2. marie February 11, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

    ay naku! Politics is such a dirty game. I had realized and starting to realize more of it since I jumped in the bandwagon. Sana di ako mainfluence.

  3. Marie February 11, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

    politics? naku ewan at kailan pa kaya magbago ang system natin.. kahit dito sa US parang gulo din ng politics, personalan na rin kung minsan... hehhee

  4. Anonymous February 11, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

    Thanks for the hopped girl..musta nah?

  5. J February 11, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

    hey kakatuwa yung nasa header mo.

  6. Anonymous February 11, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

    hi hailey!this is pamy.I am looking for my 2 best buddies in BSC SSL...Hailey and Theresa.The middle girl in your photo looks like the Hailey I know...and the blogs I'm reading here sounds like you.I pray it's you.Please email me at suitee2000@yahoo.com.Thanks!

  7. Hailey's Beats and Bits February 11, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

    hi pam your email bounced. give me a new mail. iam the one you're looking for!!!!!! musta?

  8. macy February 12, 2008 at 3:40 PM  

    i don't think the hulabahoo will be over soon. it really is very frustrating. the NBN is just one of those very many deals were they got huge commission. kainis talaga diba?

  9. Anonymous February 12, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

    Hello sis Hailey...how u doin? can we xlinks to my new site www.andychary143.com/ hope to hear u.

  10. J February 13, 2008 at 7:13 AM  

    happy V day momsy! saan ang date?

  11. RoSeLLe February 13, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

    hi hailey! just visiting! how are you?

  12. Nancy Janiola February 14, 2008 at 1:42 AM  

    hi hailey..

    i was reviewing my tagboard's messages...about a few days ago if i get it correctly, were u asking saan galing ung mga opps o?? sorry..na curious lang ako dun...anyway most of them are from sponsored review...

    Hope ur having a gr8 valentine celebration today..TC!