Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Own

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Did i tell you I have a new domain? Yes. I finally have my own domain which i bough long time ago but did not really have the time to do the necessary works.

It has the same name: Hailey's Beats and Bits but it is my own dot com. I plan to really give it my utmost attention so i can express myself there too. Who knows about the potential of having a new dot com, right?

So i hope when it is already uploaded and running you will visit and comment there too. Just like what you usually do here. Thanks in advance for taking your time to be in my blog!

1 comments
  1. Anonymous February 13, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

    I love the header on your blog!! You find the cutest things.

    I have an award for you.

    http://www.justsher.com/2008/02/14/gettin-and-givin-awards/

    Sher :)