Related Posts with Thumbnails




Bang gave me this tag. Very appropriate for a parent like me.

1. God loves them no matter what, and time is immaterial because it is forever.

2. Dad and I will always be their greatest fans. We will be displeased, disappointed or unhappy for some things they will do or did but we will love them anyway!

3. Family relationship is lifetime treasure, but other people will not always be around for them at times of need.

4. Among knowledge(what they know), skills (what they can do) and attitude(how they perceive/feel), it is attitude that will define who they are. The other two can be learned in no time.

5. They should always remember that before making decisions, always be guided with the question: What would Jesus do if He is in the situation?

This tag can be done if they like to: Rachel, Vina
Midas

(image from www.royalcopenhagen.com)

10 comments
  1. J February 5, 2008 at 10:48 PM  

    i have the friendship meme waiting for you at http://julianaslair.com/2008/02/04/friendship-meme. thanks.

  2. Anonymous February 5, 2008 at 10:55 PM  

    hi, i'm a new reader of your blog. i'm tagging you. :)

  3. Hailey's Beats and Bits February 6, 2008 at 12:16 AM  

    @ grace, where's your link? i cannot follow you.lol...

  4. J February 6, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

    hey, added you na on my library. i think i missed you out on that blog because i originally transported my blogroll from the lair blog, but i deleted all links because i wasn't linked back except for those that linked me back.

    paki-update mo lang my link here kasi one of the link is not the library's.ewan ko saan mo kinuha link hehehe(just joking). should be: http://luceljuliana.com. thanks.

    take care.

  5. Sunshinelene February 6, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

    hails, pls check on this:
    http://midlifedancing.blogspot.com/2008/02/awards-galore.html

    tnx. will be back for reading mamaya na ha!

  6. Anonymous February 7, 2008 at 1:52 AM  

    Aww... those will be the exact things I would want my son to know before he grows up.

    God bless you and your family, sis! A tag for you. I do love your blog! Thank you for stopping by in one of mine. :-)

    http://www.marriageandbeyond.com/2008/02/07/an-early-valentine-award/

  7. Anonymous February 7, 2008 at 6:08 AM  

    Wow, the comments you posted in our site were interesting Hailey! Are you in the Philippines? I would so want to know where that school is.

    We are really leaning towards the progressive than the traditional schooling. It's way different. I have heard of Gardner's Multiple Intelligence and it's awesome. The way it gets the best out of your child's potential and hone it.

    Blessings to you too sis! So happy to have found someone like you here. :-)

    Would it be fine with you if we exchanged links? I would love to have an easy access to ur site from my links page. :-)

  8. Amel February 7, 2008 at 8:00 AM  

    OHHHHH I LOVE your list! THANKS for sharing!!! ;-D

  9. Shosh February 7, 2008 at 10:09 AM  

    Hailey, I agree that this is an interesting tag.

  10. Maria Justine February 11, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

    i love this article :) wanna exchange links?