Related Posts with Thumbnails

I will be reporting to work tomorrow. I do not like to go back, yet. I am so into this long-anticipated break, aren't you?

The last few minutes before this writing i was in deep thoughts and introspection: Do i still like what i do? Do i still enjoy what i do? Do i look forward to my work? Answer to all the questions aforementioned: NO. And that is to be honest from the core of my innermost being. I cannot dictate how i feel, right? I cannot force myself to be deceived with what i truly and honestly perceive to be the truth from within.
Going back to work tomorrow is like punishing myself to do things which i have been doing for (what seems to be) the last millennium. Really. No exaggeration here.

I am burned-out. I need a change.
I have to decide.
But NOW is not the right time, yet.
When will be the right time?

(image from
brian33.deviantart.com)




7 comments
  1. Anonymous January 2, 2008 at 7:08 AM  

    Hi Hailey,
    I have been unable to use my computer for a couple of days... my internet connection is out of order...I cannot get it fixed until friday Jan 4th...so I will still be kind of out of order myself for a couple more days..
    I miss you too,
    {{Hugs}}
    Mimi

  2. Anonymous January 2, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

    Hi Hailey, sure exchange links tau, na linked na kita, pls don't forget mine din ha.

    SexyMom

  3. Sunshinelene January 2, 2008 at 5:51 PM  

    hi Hails, that's what am feeling the past months. I need a new place to energize me to really move and work. i love my work but i jst felt burn-out! i was back at work yesterday and am the only 1 who reported in the staff of 50. so today, I did not go to work. :D

  4. Utah Mommy January 2, 2008 at 6:17 PM  

    Hi Hailey. Happy new year!!! Sorry i wasn't able to visit you before the holiday due to some reasons. We had a fun trip with my family and i was away from my beloved computer lol! Hope that you had a blast on your holiday being with your family!

  5. Heart of Rachel January 3, 2008 at 1:59 AM  

    Hi Hailey. I'm sorry that you feel that way. I really hope that when the right time comes, you can find a job that you can enjoy doing. Take care.

  6. Sophiagurl January 3, 2008 at 7:27 AM  

    hi hailey, i can emphatize with you on this one =) it's really hard going back to work when your body is screaming for more rest.

    thank you for dropping by...hope to see you there again. God bless!

  7. Hailey's Beats and Bits January 3, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

    thanks for your comments guys! blessings!