Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Brains Have Color?

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Nancy tagged me.
How astounding to know our brains have colors...
Do you believe in this?

Your Brain is Blue

Of all the brain types, yours is the most mellow.
You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.
Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.

8 comments
  1. marie January 10, 2008 at 5:35 AM  

    Hi there! I've got something for you here.
    http://vanidosa.blogspot.com/2008/01/2008-tag-no1.html

  2. Unknown January 10, 2008 at 6:01 AM  

    wow! parang magkamukha yata ang brain color natin...hehehe...teka meron kayang green color? hehehehe...

  3. Utah Mommy January 10, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

    Wow glad to know we have something in common! My brain is blue too! I took this survey myself and this is what came out, blue brain. Hmmm i wonder if it's true lol!

  4. Anonymous January 10, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

    Hi Hailey, blog hopping lang. Can we exchange links?

  5. Anonymous January 10, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

    Here's my link.

  6. Mimi January 10, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

    My Brain is purple...
    I'm not sure if that is good or bad... of course the survey indicated that I was wonderful... but of course we already knew that!!
    Mimi

  7. Choc Mint Girl January 10, 2008 at 11:24 PM  

    Mine is purple! If it's a good thing, well, just believe in it. ;D

  8. Nancy Janiola January 11, 2008 at 4:59 AM  

    hi hailey...thanks for particiapting...thanks also for visiting back..am just fine, hope all is well with you too.

    Take care:-)