Related Posts with Thumbnails

LIFE is all About...

Sunday, January 27, 2008


Relationships.
There is no secret to enjoying life, except keeping relationships...
That i just realized at the age of 34. Now.
You see relationships makes our world go round, whether we admit it or not. Humans are, indeed, social beings who crave for other human beings. We will go berserk if we pursue life alone or in solitude. More than that it will be such a pointless pursuit of life, right? Why will we pursue it in the first place if there's nothing or no one to share it with, right?
The basic question i have for our existence is this: Do we work to live OR do we live to work?
If we choose the former, the next question would be: then what do we live for?

My answer is : for others...Yes, We live for other human beings.

Let me get this straight.

If we put our life on the line earning through our careers, why do we do that? Isn't it because of and for our families? or to be with good companionship/friends? That's for other human beings and the relationships we have with them, right?

If we choose to stay at home and be the most nurturing human being, isn't it also for our espouse or children?

However, if we choose to be the most boring or passive person this world can ever have, isn't it also because we want to disprove or annoy others?

Because life all all about RELATIONSHIPS.

How about you, what do you live for?

8 comments
  1. Anonymous January 27, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

    For me it's work to live. I want to work and enjoy life at the same time. Ang hirap naman if you live to work, pero dito sa atin maraming ganyan sa sobrang hirap ng buhay.

    Nice post Hailey. Have a great week ahead.

  2. Unknown January 27, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

    I do my best to live for God. He is very good to me.

    Great post!

    BTW ~ I tagged you. Hope you don't mind.

    http://www.justsher.com/2008/01/27/meme/

  3. Mimi January 27, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

    I work to live... my greatest pleasure is to spend time with my husband, children and grandchildren..
    since my children and grandchildren live away from us... then my husband and I spend most of our free time together...

  4. Nancy Janiola January 28, 2008 at 2:54 AM  

    hi hails..am hopping back here..u may find this link interesting:

    http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?ngjaniola

    Have a great weekdays!

  5. Unknown January 28, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

    i like the way you post..they are inspirational..

    btw sis i've got something for you. you can view it here.

    and pwede paki add din ang food blog ko, sis? add din kita syempre..thanks a lot!

  6. Anonymous January 28, 2008 at 4:02 PM  

    right from the very title of your post I had this weird feeling that the author is a Filipino. :-)

  7. Anonymous January 28, 2008 at 11:44 PM  

    i dont know where to leave a message...i might leave it here...can you visit my blog? i really need your help.

  8. Nancy Janiola January 29, 2008 at 1:18 AM  

    hi hailey..got something u may like...grab it from my page..take care!