Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wow! A tag for Me!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008


Juliana of My World gave this meme for me. Thanks Juliana!
How long have you been blogging?
- I think around May 2007. But I did not immerse myself right into it, right away.

What inspired you to write a blog, and who are your mentors?
- No one mentored. I groped my way. But since I like to write, i wasinspired to chronicle my thoughts.

What are the 3 things that you love about being online?
- information is endless.
- meeting and keeping friends
- keeps my brain cells alive through reading and thinking, plus i earn from what i love to do: writing

What are the three things that you struggle with in the online-world?
- i get too immersed i forget the time and other work i need to do.
- sometimes I can't stop surfing even in the wee hours of the morning.
- i am becoming too anti-social since i feel this will suffice my social needs.

I am passing this to liza, arlene, vina retchel and summer



(image from http://sethlevine.typepad.com)

6 comments
  1. chel January 16, 2008 at 12:52 AM  

    tnx for the tag hailey...

  2. Anonymous January 16, 2008 at 2:01 AM  

    Thank you Hailey, I will post this soon.

  3. Anonymous January 16, 2008 at 2:03 AM  

    Btw, I can't get the link of this tag, no title too, can't find the link eh.

  4. Anonymous January 16, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

    Hi Hailey! Done with the tag and it's up here http://mlizcochico.com/?p=219

    Thanks and take care.

  5. Anonymous January 16, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

    Hi Hailey thanks for dropping by my site. OK ra ko exhange links. The people you see writing messages were my valued friends online. You will get to meet them as you go along with your blogs. Lista lang links para ma add nako. Please lang pud add ako mga links ha. TY agi lang ko.
    http://odchoi.blogspot.com/2008/01/accept-past-change-today-live-good-life.html

  6. Amel January 17, 2008 at 5:00 AM  

    Interesting info...I also find that socializing in the blogosphere is FAR more pleasant and fun than socializing in real life ha ha ha ha...