Related Posts with Thumbnails




It is hard. But here's an attempt...

1. God. Who will forever be around to love me. The thought that: anytime, anywhere and with no busy line I can dial G-O-D is reason
enough to embrace my life and the unknown beyond...

2. My family (husband and three smart tres marias) is another reason why I am thankful. The raison d'ĂȘtre for my and would be existence lies on them.

3. Relationships. All kinds which make me learn and grow: friends, colleague, acquaintances, etc

4. My mother and 7 siblings, because there is no reason not to be thankful about them. They are the non-negotiable part of my life.Period.

5. Material and financial blessings that pour down from Divine source. Sometimes I wonder: what have i done to be so blessed?

6. Good health. There's no exchange for this wealth.

7. My husband. He is just one whole package of a blessing...especially delivered for me! How I am blessed to always unravel a part of this blessing everyday...

8. Skills and abilities I am able to share and give to others, i am thankful that I have them.
These are the things I am thankful for. I cannot truly condense a million to just eight. But at least i tried.

Thanks to
ChocMintGirl who tagged me.

Can Mayi , Liza and Pretty LifeOnline do the tag, too?

(image from
www.whoorl.com)

5 comments
  1. Unknown January 9, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

    hi sis! could you do me a favor? please vote for my blog here.

    thanks a lot sis

  2. Dauphine January 9, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

    Hi Hailey thanks for always keep coming by. I owe you a lot though. So now I tried to catch up with my visitation with you. I have been so caught up with lot of things lately. I appreciate your time dropping always on my blog. Thank you so much!

  3. Choc Mint Girl January 9, 2008 at 11:50 PM  

    WOW, Hailey!!! This is an amazing list. Thanks for participating. :)

  4. Pretty Life Online January 10, 2008 at 3:13 AM  

    I'll be back girl to grab this....

  5. Pretty Life Online January 14, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

    done with the tag girl