Related Posts with Thumbnails

TAG: Ronito, Ronita

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Arlene of Sunshine for Life tagged me. This is a unique tag.
How to Join?

[1] Fill up and submit the details of this form.

[2]Copy and post the rules to your blog. Include the “backward list” (a record of how the tag reached you) and add your name.

[3] Recruit for participants. Be sure to get their consent.
Should they agree to join, add them to your “forward list” (bloggers you’ve convinced to join).

Remind them to do item #1.

** Participants will be accepted until December 16 (Phil. time) only. On December 17, the organizer will email to you the details of your Ronito/Ronita. Send him/her a Christmas greeting via E-cards preferably on December 25.

Should time be a constraint, you can send it earlier.

My Backward Link List:iRonnie, jeff, bluepanjeet, thess, GBex, Liza, Liza 2, Rems, Eds, Abie, Jhona, Peachy, Mich, Era, Sunshineforlife, Hailey's Beats and Bits.
- add your name here: Hailey's Beats and Bits
I want to tag my following friends to keep this tag going before the deadline:

Sher, Macy and Shoshanna

3 comments
  1. Anonymous December 12, 2007 at 11:24 PM  

    Got it Hailey. Thanks. :) I'll work on it later this morning.
    Now I feel special. :)

  2. Hailey's Beats and Bits December 12, 2007 at 11:25 PM  

    @ sher - you are special!

  3. Anonymous December 13, 2007 at 9:19 PM  

    Hailey, I'm doing this tag next...I guess there's a deadline huh?

    My blog: Just Say These Words