Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Baby is Now a Little Lady

Saturday, December 01, 2007


My eldest daughter turns ten tomorrow. My dear husband and I decided to invite both sides of the family for lunch. It is a special occasion since it is seldom that my side and his side of the family get together to bond.
She is very happy today because she received a colored cellphone from my Mom. It is her number one wish for her birthday. And she was so surprised to receive one from my mom. Wishes do come true, especially for blessed, obedient girl like her.
Happy Birthday, my first pretty baby! May God give you the grace to love others as much as you are loved!!

(image from www.castlecops.com)

7 comments
  1. Mimi December 1, 2007 at 1:34 PM  

    Happy Birthday to Your Sweet Young Lady...it is such a wonderful thing to be in the double-didget numbers in age....between the ages of 9 and 10 there is a giant leap.....
    I am so happy that your families all got together for the "Bit" Birthday...

  2. Sunshinelene December 1, 2007 at 10:31 PM  

    happy birthday to your girl. May she have more birthdays tocome.

    btw, tagged u with christmas:
    http://midlifedancing.blogspot.com/2007/12/what-does-christmas-mean-to-you-tag.html

  3. Heart of Rachel December 2, 2007 at 1:05 AM  

    Happy Birthday to your daughter. May she have a wonderful celebration and lovely surprises.

  4. Utah Mommy December 2, 2007 at 5:07 PM  

    Wow i didn't know you had a teenager girl already. Happy birthday to her may she blows more candles and may she succeed in her life as she grow up.

  5. ann December 3, 2007 at 1:15 AM  

    hi hails! happy, happy birthday to your daughter. i wished i could have received a cellphone too when i was her age. haha. :)

  6. Mixednuts December 3, 2007 at 1:26 AM  

    My son also turned 10 this year and I remember thinking--oh wow 2 digits na. We should really enjoy every possible moment with them. Happy birthday.

  7. Hailey's Beats and Bits December 3, 2007 at 3:14 AM  

    thanks to you all!
    she really had a wonderful time, will post pictures later.