Related Posts with Thumbnails

I do not remember writing a New Year's resolution. Ever. Except for one occasion when my Grade 4 teacher obliged our entire class to do so.

Right now though, it wouldn't pain me to write some wishes which long-overdue, right?

1. To have more choices in life, is what i like to have. Choices mean more progress.
2. No one gets sick or unhealthy or hurt from my family and loved ones.
3. Optimism. Optimism. Doses of unshakable Faith so I can see through life with "Easter eyes".
4. Always ask myself: What else can I do or share? And how?
5. If I can: to be more self-giving than self-seeking.
6. Move up and take a new career route.
7. Serve my family more.
8. Spend more chika/chat time with my Mom and siblings.
9. Pray more. Act on it.
10.Be always thankful for what i am, have or will be.

Need some help here.

4 comments
  1. HiPnCooLMoMMa December 26, 2007 at 5:34 PM  

    Hailey (name of my husband's niece) Ferrer (my maiden name). Salamat sa dalaw =)

    I have long stopped making new year's resolution. The last one was wearing my watch on my right wrist, kaya up to now ganun pa din ako mag relos.

    Just remind yourself of your resolution from time to time, kasi if not, that will be completely forgotten.

  2. J December 26, 2007 at 8:39 PM  

    this made me think. maybe, i'll start making my resolutions again. maybe...

    have a great day hailey!

  3. Anonymous December 27, 2007 at 12:45 PM  

    Hi Hailey! I wish that all those wishes come true.

    Wishing you good health and a Grace Filled New Year.

    A Simple Life
    http://mlizcochico.com

    moms..... check nyo
    http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com

  4. Heart of Rachel December 27, 2007 at 6:51 PM  

    It's a noble list. May you get everything on your wish list.