Related Posts with Thumbnails

Today...I Learned.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Today I learned the true meaning of : Sticks and stones will hurt my bones, but words can break my heart. I just broke someone's heart; that of my co-worker.

Today I learned blessings come in many forms, like I know no matter how bastardized my feeling or day is, when I go home 8 reassuring arms will hug me: my husband's and kids'. Bear hug and "barely long enough" arms...LOL

Today I learned that I can help a child overcome his fears: of mistakes, risks and authority. And that will change his life forever...

Today I learned an equation:

2 TEACH is

+ 2 CHANGE lives

----------------

4 ever!


I learned and touched lives today...have you?

5 comments
  1. Be Inspired Always November 28, 2007 at 7:07 AM  

    I have learned something today too, that I can't change my son's behavior no matter how good of a Mom I wish to be.

    Hopefully it is something that he'll just grow out of.


    Jillian

  2. Shosh November 28, 2007 at 9:37 AM  

    Every day we learn something new. I have no idea if I learned anything profound yesterday, but I know that making a new website can really suck up your time, I became an absentee Mom for a day.

  3. Mimi November 28, 2007 at 5:24 PM  

    Today I learned that you just have to take one thing at a time... and eventually you will get everything done...my boss is out of town and every one is asking me what to do about certain things... and I am trying to get my work done... and I had to stop and say "Wait just a minute" I will get to every thing you need but not right now !!!
    and by the end of the day I was smiling again...
    Have a blessed day tomorrow...

  4. Pretty Life Online November 29, 2007 at 12:59 AM  

    thanks for dropping by ... sure I'll add you now please add me too.

  5. Heart of Rachel November 30, 2007 at 6:07 AM  

    This is a wonderful post Hailey. Blessings can really come in simple things like a show of affection from our loved ones.

    Today I took my son to visit hubby's grandmother. She was delighted to see us. Amazing how a simple visit can brighten someone's day.