Related Posts with Thumbnails

Count your Blessings.LOL.

Saturday, November 17, 2007


(image from www.williamrast.com)
I feel good today. Yeah. There are days I feel good, there are those days when I feel bad. Today is one of those days, I feel good. With a grin on my face, I feel good. Really. Let me tell you why...


Today, my dear hubby bought me a pair of branded skinny jeans. New jeans for me! An impulse gift.You see, these jeans are the popular cut these days, especially among teens. I am not a teen (if you cut my age in halves, then that will make me a teen) but I am fairly surprised I can still use skinny jeans, too. And what makes me look like Garfield, smiling from ear to ear is that: after giving births to 3 kids who are now ages almost 10, 8 and 5 my waistline is still 29! Yeah....I used to have 25 when I was single.But after 3 babies, my body "evolved" into the new dimension. LOL.

I do sound like celebrating because I do not exercise, no diet, eat-till-i-drop attitude and yet I am still happy about my waistline, my 118 lbs weight.Period.

SO, is it genetics?

1 comments
  1. Mimi November 17, 2007 at 11:52 AM  

    it may be genetics... but what ever it is enjoy it... if you can still wear skinny jeans enjoy them... and look great for your hubby