Related Posts with Thumbnails

Changes in Set Up, Earning More

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Most of the things that gets us off-guard are when there are unexpected changes in our daily life. Sometimes there are too many things out of our control that we get affected emotionally. Changes in schedule upsets me. Whenever there are sudden, unpredictable changes in my husband's schedule, i am caught off guard thus my work is affected.

Being a blogger these days, i now want to work from home cause there are so many opportunities online to earn blog for money. More than being able to take care of our home and three children, I do not have to be away from my comfort zone. I can blog get paid to blog.

Smorty pays better and faster. There are actually many options to choose from but this one comes first on my list these days. Why? Because it pays faster and higher in rate. So when I get paid for blogging I can earn more.

Well, who knows Smorty can make me get more ads or earn from blog. Let's see if I can have more money for Christmas shopping.

3 comments
  1. Mimi November 18, 2007 at 1:39 AM  

    sounds like a good way for you to earn extra money for Christmas... good luck

  2. ♥ mommy author ♥ November 18, 2007 at 10:38 PM  

    sis! favor naman..help me win this award http://salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com/ thanks!

  3. Anonymous November 19, 2007 at 2:54 PM  

    I heard about smorty also. It's probably good to have lots of them.