Related Posts with Thumbnails

One of the things that I keep on discovering online are facts about my personality. Sometimes these quizzes are fascinating, sometimes they are truly appropriate. Most of the time, they make me reflect about myself. What is good though is they make me dwell in introspection which is at times necessary.




You Have A Type B Personality



You're as laid back as they come...

Your baseline mood is calm and level headed

Creativity and philosophy tend to be your forte



Like a natural sedative, you have a soothing effect on people

Friends and family often turn to you first with their problems

You have the personality to be a spiritual or psychological guru



The part which describes levelheadedness is somewhat true. Although, I am still wondering how did it get to the part that I have soothing effect on people. Right, now, I am still recalling when did I ever had that soothing effect.

0 comments