Related Posts with Thumbnails

Featured Friends

Sunday, April 27, 2008


1. I am one of the featured friends of Mitch. Thanks sis!

2. As such, I should include their names and also pick 4 or 5 more of my own featured friends.

3. I have to inform ALL my featured friends to keep the ball rolling. Note: If you use Blogger, you can add your featured friends using the new page element ‘Link List’.You may read everything about how this Featured Featured Friend started by reading here and here.

My featured friends are:

Arlene: I started this bond with Arlene when I was just very new with blogging. She was one of my most regular blog visitors. Even if I was such a rookie blogger, she helped me through constant updates, tags, links, memes and emails. She helped me gain confidence in this new endeavor and we promised ourselves to help each other until we get our rankings; and we did!


Rachel: I came to know Rachel through PMN. A few months back, I was one of her regular visitors, and even up to now. Her blog is such a source of inspiration both for personal and maternal reflections. Rachel has only nice things to say to everyone. I enjoy how she shares her family's adventures and events.

IdealPinkRose She may not know how, but she helped me with so many things about blogging. Her tags and links have helped me with my blogging confidence.

Francine: I just know I should include her. Her blog speaks confidence. More often than not she helps me understand how the tricks of the blogging trade works.


Now I like to hear from Nancy, Liza, Juliana and Ruby.


3 comments
  1. Heart of Rachel April 27, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

    Thank you Hailey for the kind words you wrote about me. You just made me smile. I'm grateful to have met you through blogging. Meeting friendly and sweet natured people like you is one of blogging's wonderful rewards.

  2. PinayWAHM April 27, 2008 at 9:03 AM  

    Thanks for the tag...

    Have a great week ahead...

    Juliana

  3. Anonymous April 27, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

    hi hails! thanks for tagging me, i've already done this one, i'll see if i can do this again with different friends ;)

    have a great week ahead :)