Related Posts with Thumbnails

Celebrity Crushes

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wheeew! What a tag...
Francine, a blogger friend from France gave me this tag. Thanks so much girl!
It is hard to choose who among the celebrities I should pick.
INSTRUCTION: List men you dream about, occasionally drool over and go gaga for. He may be a hollywood hottie, a local celebrity, a politician, an Asian superstar or even an anime character!

It’s up to you how narrate your stories but there are two rules:

1.Post pictures (I want to see what is all the hotness about),

2. Keep the linky linky alive (Tip, highlight the text which has links, right click and choose View Selection Source and just copy the HTML). Link the post where you wrote about the topic so women can find more drool-worthy men. (You might need to publish and then edit the entry first).

The LIST is totally up to you. Here are mine.


1. Brad Pitt. Need I say more?2. Grey Anatomy's McSteamy. Well he lives up to his name. right?

3. Hug Jackman a.k.a. Wolverine of the X-Men is quite a looker.

4. Papa George Clooney's charms is still a choice for me.
Aggie Joy, Litzie, Thea, Buge , Vannie , Yen, Francine, Le bric à brac de Cherie, La Place de Cherie, Hailey's Beats and Bits, Hailey's Domain, LINK YOURSELF HERE!

I am tagging Liza, Idealpinkrose, Irish, Avee, Mitch, Juliana (Pinay Wahm), Kcee, Sexy Mom, Gen and Nancy

5 comments
  1. PinayWAHM April 22, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

    Hahaha....I am trying to do this now and it's proving to be a hard task. I just finished doing "Hunt for Men" so my choices are now limited...haha.

    Will try my best to do it...but it may take me the whole night to post all my celebrity crushes....

    Thanks for the tag...

    Juliana

  2. PinayWAHM April 22, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

    Tapos na po....hard task daw oh...kasi baka di ako makatulog sa kaka isip eh...

    Haha...

    Thanks much.

  3. KCee April 23, 2008 at 6:25 AM  

    Hi! Thanks for tagging me! :) I'll post mine maybe tomorrow. Got a big bad headache now. Ouch! :(

  4. Anonymous April 23, 2008 at 5:46 PM  

    hi poh sure we can xlinks. i'll add u now. thanks for adding me too. also my 2nd blog aveeandy.com

  5. KCee April 26, 2008 at 2:31 AM  

    Hi Hails, posted mine here. :)