Related Posts with Thumbnails

First Link Loving in 2008

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Liza gave me this tag. So as grateful as i am i am doing this right away!
Cut and paste the following starting here.



I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)



It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially! The benefits of Viral Linking:



* - One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!
* - Increase your Google PageRank fast
* - Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
* - Build your community
* - Make new friends!

The Strategist Notebook | Link Addiction | Ardour of the Heart | When Life Becomes a Book | The Malaysian Life | Yogatta.com | What goes under the sun | Roshidan’s Cyber Station | Sasha says | Arts of Physics | And the legend lives | My View, My Life | A Simple Life |
Hailey's Bits and Beats

Then add/tag 5 blogs of your friends:

Amel,

Arlene ,

Jane,

PrettylifeOnline,

Have fun tagging!

4 comments
  1. Sunshinelene January 16, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

    wow! this has reached me now! I saw this from another blog and i was hoping na makarating sa akin. my wishful thinking nagkatotoo. hehehe thanks for this.

    will do this soon. :)

    thanks Hails. dalawa na ang pending tag ko from u. :)

  2. Utah Mommy January 16, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

    I was here reading some of your posts i never been here for a while my apology. Hope everything is fine with you and family. Have a blessed night!

  3. Amel January 17, 2008 at 1:55 AM  

    Hi, Hailey! I've been tagged to do this by Liza he he he he...

  4. Pretty Life Online January 18, 2008 at 3:32 AM  

    done this already girl in my snapcatch blog, anyway i'll add up your name there,,,, have a nice day!