Related Posts with Thumbnails

I felt nostalgic yesterday. I suddenly found myself browsing through old pictures in
my PC. I came across these photos from last year. I felt more sentimental. My girls have grown! From being little ones to full grown kids in just one year.


A pang of loneliness hit me...Will they soon be too grown to be with me? Will they
suddenly be brides and swept off their feet by their knights in shining armors? Hubby and i know that we will be left on our own early. Since we got married at 23, by the
time we are 46 years old our kids will be ages: 22, 21 and 18 consecutively. Probably
we will be an almost "empty nest" by then...

Hopefully, I can make the most of our time while they are still young: to build splendid memories of our home and their childhood!



October 2006: Attending a cousin's High School Musical-themed party as cheerleaders at Crowne Plaza Manila




September 2006 : MY three flower girls in ONE wedding



September 2006: Looking like Real Princesses

6 comments
  1. Mimi December 18, 2007 at 3:42 AM  

    you have three such adorable girls...
    don't dread the years ahead... when your girls are grown they become your best friends... and you get such enjoyment from their friendship...
    you also have grand children so you start all over with the wonderful fun of babies and little ones...
    so enjoy each level as you go through it and know the the next step will only be more wonderful than the last!!
    Merry Christmas... have a wonderful time with your sweet family!!
    Love,
    Mimi

  2. mjsterling December 18, 2007 at 6:06 AM  

    adorable kids....just peeking here..have a nice tuesday morning

  3. Utah Mommy December 18, 2007 at 8:00 AM  

    I know time flies very fast we don't even recognized it after we realized that they're grown up already. Hay i just missed those times that my baby was so little and easy to cuddle but now that he's big for mommy, i cannot do it no more for hours and hours he's heavy lol

  4. Unknown December 19, 2007 at 2:36 AM  

    wow! meron ka palang 3 reyna sis...malapit na silang maging dalaga...ang gaganda nila..ang swerte mo...

  5. Mixednuts December 19, 2007 at 2:59 AM  

    This is the reason I believe we should spend most of our time with them. I do miss the days I could carry them.

  6. Heart of Rachel December 20, 2007 at 7:02 AM  

    Time can really past by so quickly and it's good to spend quality time with children and all loved ones every chance we get. Thanks for sharing lovely photos of your family.

    BTW, I just finished the tag. Sorry for the delay.
    http://mysoulfulthoughts.blogspot.com/2007/12/tagged-if-you-could-spend-one-more-day.html