Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tagged!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bang tagged me. So here's my share:
5 Things Found In My Bag
- Wallet
- cellphone
- Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray
- pencil case
- House key

5 Things Found In My Wallet
- Cash (bills)
- old receipts
- coins- key
- some more receipts

5 Things Found In My Room
- books
- lotsa bags
- electric fan
- side table (still with books atop)
- bed

5 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do
- Travel with my family
- sew
- do more pro/paid-blogging
- make a career shift
- more time for myself

5 Things I’m Currently Into
- wife to my best friend and mom to my three girls
- paid blogging
- trying new recipes
- potted planting
- co-organizing a reunion party for my maternal clan

5 People to Tag for This Meme

- arlene

- darlene

- reche

- dauphine

- idealpinkrose

4 comments
  1. Utah Mommy December 20, 2007 at 11:01 AM  

    Wow may tag pala ako diri hindi ko alam buti nalang napadpad ako dito hehehe anyway you have been tagged also please go to my my life my world site. No rush please do it whenever you get the chance. Thank you!

  2. Unknown December 20, 2007 at 2:05 PM  

    good morning...thanks sa tag sis. ginawa ko na'to kaya lang yong isang blog ko naman ang na-tag.siguro copy and paste ko na lang yon...pwede kaya? hehehe...

  3. Unknown December 20, 2007 at 3:21 PM  

    hi sis! done with the tag...

    check it here

  4. Sunshinelene December 20, 2007 at 6:45 PM  

    Hi Hails, tag pala ako. hehehe buti nalang nakadalaw ako..actually dalaw ako coz i also have one for u. hehehe

    http://midlifedancing.blogspot.com/2007/12/christmas-tree-blog-parade.html