Related Posts with Thumbnails

me, myself and i am

Wednesday, July 25, 2007


mitchteryosa tagged me! thanks...thus here are a few bits from me

1. i love watching my 3 wonderful daughters kiss one another's cheeks even if they are already ages: 9, 8 and 5.
2. i am a very reflective person. i will think long and hard before opening my mouth.
3. sometimes others find me too blunt when i talk but i was brought up to the adage: honesty is the best policy. period.
4. i work full-time as an (alternative) educator but i have no helper/yaya at home for a year now. hirap!
5. i have few friends, very dull social life but with virtual life...hehe. but my family is my life and vice versa.
6. the greatest compliment i ever received as a parent is that i am raising very expressive, sociable and logical-thinking daughters.
7. i always know deep in my heart that my family is a gift from the Maker, worth nurturing, life-long...
8. i love to cook and experiment with food
9. seldom do we buy canned goods or "instant" food in our house. less preservatives means longer, healthy life....hehehe
10. i am a trying-hard blogger...for now. but willing to learn how to.
11. my next career will be photography.
12. i am married for TEN years.........bliss and blisters!
13. my husband is my best friend...
till next time....thanks and see you in blogsphere.
picture above are the products of our genetic union.
now i tag: greymom, era and lisa's eyeview.

3 comments
  1. Anonymous July 25, 2007 at 10:17 AM  

    Thanks for the tag, Hailey! Your daughters look lovely! And with matching outfits too!
    Will work on it as soon as I can.

  2. Anonymous July 29, 2007 at 9:10 AM  

    hi Hailey! Thanks for the comment on my fitness-journey article at PMN... Hey, don't starve yourself ha, it's okay to snack light in between meals. :D

    Your daughters are so pretty. I have a 9-year old and a 5 too. Aren't daughters a joy?

  3. Heart of Rachel August 5, 2007 at 6:38 AM  

    Hi Hailey. You are blessed to have three lovely daughters. It's nice to see them wearing similar dresses.

    I agree that honesty is always the best policy. Although I admit, sometimes I find it hard to say things straight as they are fearing I might offend someone.

    I think it's great that you live a healthy life. I love instant noodles which I know is not good for the body.

    Good luck with photography. I love taking photos too but never had a chance to take up lessons. I just pick up points here and there and apply them.

    I was tagged too and posted it today. :)