Related Posts with Thumbnails

Last Tuesday, I went out to buy our two-week grocery supplies. Since it was still early, I took my time and looked around a bit. I found these mugs/cups. First I was drawn to them because of the color; blue being my favorite color.


So I took a closer look if they were really of good quality. I would say they are not the top of the line, but I can consider them good finds, anyway. I looked at the price and was shocked to find that each one costs $ .25 cents only. Wow!

Now, I use them for my coffee in the morning. And I am so excited that despite skyrocketing prices of commodities, I found these cheap, cute and functional mugs.

What do you think?

10 comments
  1. Apple April 25, 2008 at 12:41 AM  

    That's really cheap and worth it. Happy drinking.

  2. macy April 25, 2008 at 5:55 AM  

    i love, love cheap finds too. pls link my other blog, it http://macymace.com thanks!

  3. KCee April 25, 2008 at 8:14 AM  

    Great finds! I'm also into cheap fab finds and becomes really excited whenever I find one. Nice choice!

    Btw, I got a tag for you here. Hope you can check it out. Thanks! :)

  4. Anonymous April 25, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

    I love mugs!

  5. Anonymous April 25, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

    wow, that is so expensive! i don't think i can afford it. LOL.

  6. PinayWAHM April 25, 2008 at 7:24 PM  

    Isn't it a good feeling when we find something we like at a price we can afford? I love finding stuff like that.

    Anyway, salamat sa hop....you have a great weekend as well....

    Juliana

  7. Lourdz April 25, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

    that is cheap!

  8. Choc Mint Girl April 25, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

    So cheap! At least you know what to do with them. :)

  9. Heart of Rachel April 27, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

    I agree, great finds! I like that shade.

  10. Anonymous April 28, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

    Wow! That's a steal!
    Great fan of bargain shopping here. I feel a whole lot better about my purchases if they're a bargain. :)